Our phone system is currently unavailable. Please email our Mission team at info@DynamicCatholic.com.
There are no products in your cart.
Meeting people where they are . . . Leading them to where God calls them to be!
A free, daily email program to help you experience Christmas on a whole new level.
Take your children on a faith-filled musical adventure. Get the new BLESSED Music Album!
“Then he said to them, ‘The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.’”– MARK 2:27
Like the Sabbath, parishes were made for man. They were formed to help Catholics grow in faith, community, and relationship with God and each other. Parishes thrive when parishioners are committed to their spiritual lives and engaged in their faith community.
Our research shows that roughly 7% of parishioners are doing almost all the volunteering and funding for their parishes. This 7% is the most highly engaged group of Catholics. What is the difference between them and the other 93%? The 7% practice the four signs—four life-giving spiritual habits that animate their lives.
At Dynamic Catholic, we are passionate about helping you re-engage the 93% and re-energize your entire community. We are passionate about helping you build a Dynamic Parish™. With our spiritual lives re-energized and our parishes re-invigorated, then, and only then, will the Catholic Church once again become a beacon of hope and inspiration for the world.
There are four signs that highly engaged Catholics have in common. These life-giving spiritual habits set the 7% apart from the rest.
We are committed to developing world-class resources that inspire Catholics and their parishes to rediscover the genius of Catholicism and grow in the four signs. Through our inspiring events and life-changing programs like DECISION POINT, Best Lent Ever, Best Advent Ever, Blessed, Easter Books, Christmas Books, and Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP), we are engaging people in a personal and powerful conversation about God that touches and transforms their lives. Imagine if everyone in your parish practiced the four signs . . .
Dynamic Catholics have a daily commitment to prayer. They have a time to pray, a place to pray, and a structure to their prayer. They try to listen to the voice of God in their lives, and believe doing God’s will is the only path that leads to lasting happiness.
Dynamic Catholics are continuous learners, and they believe that Jesus teaches them through the Scriptures, Christian tradition, and the Church. They read Catholic books, listen to Catholic CDs, watch DVDs about the faith, and tune in to Catholic radio and television. They go on retreats and attend spiritual events and conferences—they are hungry to learn more about the faith.
Dynamic Catholics are filled with a spirit of service, and they are generous stewards of their time, talent, and treasure. Financially, they give several times more to their parish and other nonprofit organizations than their counterparts. For them, generosity is not a religious requirement; it’s a way of life.
Dynamic Catholics invite others to grow spiritually by sharing the love of God with them. They want others to experience the joy that flows from having a dynamic relationship with God, and yearn to help people find answers to questions about the faith. Evangelization is not something they do; it’s a part of who they are.
At Dynamic Catholic, we are dedicated to re-energizing the Catholic Church in America by developing world-class resources that inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism. We are passionate about helping Catholics and their parishes become the-best-version-of-themselves.
From inspiring events to life-changing books to world-class programs, our work is reaching millions of Catholics and their parishes, helping them grow spiritually and transform their corner of the world. Learn more at DynamicCatholic.com.